An Online Live Demo Of SceneMax3D Programming Language
My name is Adi Barda, the inventor of SceneMax3D programming language and development environment.
I’m going to go online today, Apr-04-2020 at 17:00 EDT (UTC/GMT -4) to demonstrate my SceneMax3D programming language for kids.
This demo is intended for kids/parents/teachers with passion for creating simple 3D video games.
In this session I will show you how to:
1. Load 3D models to your game scene
2. Move and rotate objects in 3D space
3. Load background to your scene (also called SkyBox)
4. Use sprites & special effects
5. Play audio files
6. Start creating a simple 3D racing game in 3 simple lines of code!
No previous programming language is required. Anyone from the age of 10 is welcome to join this session.
See you today 🙂